Living Off the Fat of the Land
Mine is the "two-step" selling model. My website prompts the customer to submit their mailing address. Then I send my personally signed sales letter. Thanks to PPC (Pay Per Click) I've received four inquiries, in only three days. That was a week ago. Since then, no more inquiries. Only crickets chirp.
This morning my wife and I were talking about how long we could live on only the food in our cupboards. Fortunately I'm a hoarder. Dee says we have enough pasta for six months, but we may run out of spaghetti sauce, and start using ketchup instead. I estimate the food will last three months.
We decided to keep stocked on a couple staples. Canned spaghetti sauce, and block cheddar.
In my market I know that spring is the busy season. Until then, I may have to get busy with eBay.
Today's rocket radio link: http://www.eit.bj/golfefm.htm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home